Thursday, July 16, 2009

Its THURSDAY

This house is a mess....not really, but the clothes are piling up. Our washing machine isnt fixed yet, and its partially or totally my fault..LOL. I need to get it together. I have been working all morning, seriously I need to get my butt dressed and wash clothes.
ALL WEEK: J's teachers have been putting notes in his bag to remind us parents to send in $4.00 for ice cream for the next 2weeks. Well, he just got home from school and I checked his bag,the money I put in for him is still there!!! Oh how this frustrates me!!! So I emailed the teacher so she wouldn't think I am sum deadbeat. He did eat the ice cream, his face was a mess when he got home, I bet they didnt even clean it so I would notice...ok let me stop! LOL. ill update later....

No comments: