Thursday, May 8, 2008

Getting Ready 4 Spyke

Well this morning I woke up bright and early, got J-R0ck ready for school, went to the bank and cleaned up the kitchen, all before 9:30am! I am getting the house ready 4 our PUP....I am so excited! I think Im nesting....lol...I can't wait! And J-Bug doesn't really know so I know he will be super stoked!!!!!
I have to finish washing clothes and prepping the upstairs part of the house... I have a Painters coming in at 3pm and Carpet people at 7pm. Ron doesn't know about the painting...its a surprise...shhhhh! I want our master bedroom finally done and I know I'm not gonna do it!
Well I already started shopping for our dog....I have gotten some bowl...they are super cute...If you know me you know they are my fav color Blue and Green.....they say Thirsty & Hungry! Im so geeked!! LOL
Geeze I have a really long day, I also have a Relief Society presidency meeting at 1:30! I love my calling! Its been such a blessing!

okay well I will post tomorrow and let you all know how my fun filled day has turned out....
BTW-Ron feels alittle better. He was pretty sick yesterday!

No comments: