Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Welcome Master "MYLEZ" Wellington

So yesterday welcomed our newest edition to the Felder Fam! After dilligent seaching, being denied and told you cant him after all was said and done, Our Lab/Shepared Puppy came to our home!! We named him Master MYLEZ Wellington!!! He is the sweetest pup ever, He loves to just chill and lay on J-Bugs bed, he slept half the night with him...It was cute!Here is a pic of MYLEZ .
J is loving him so much, he wanted to take him to school! I took more pics but I havent uploaded them yet!

I forgot to mention.....Chris, J and I did have lunch today...She took us to Tio Pepe's.....i love this place, they have thee BESTEST Food ever!!!!! My shrimp and ssppeeggattii was deeeelish!!!!!! I had 2 add this...cause I tootally put her on blast and we did have lunch!!! Thanks a mil!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kendy said...

Awwww how cute.