Friday, May 9, 2008

TGIF....i thinkNOT!

So today as you can recall I was suppose to have lunch with Chris. My foot felt better and I got out w/ J-Bug and ran sum errands. needless to say she stood me UP! Pretty pissed! Ill see if she makes it up! Well J was pretty good all day, we ate lunch came home and I watched Oprah downstairs...well our laundry room is also in the basement, he was playing in there, even though he shouldn't be! My fault naturally, well I heard a scream and him yelling for help, to my surprise I found my 3 yr old stuck in the WASHING MACHINE! I wanted to kill him.... So i let him suffer for a minute or three! I let him know this was not a toy....ect ect! NOW he is in his room sitting in reverence stance!!!! he can't take it, just keeps crying!!! Well this is punishment, I think he will learn his lesson!!!! And honestly I have no idea how he got inside, I have an idea but he took a long peice of wood and had it reclined...I just cant imagine how he walked up it!!! Thats kids 2 smart for his own GOOD!!!!!!

No comments: