Thursday, May 8, 2008

Thursday Update......Voted most embarassing Day ever!!!!!

Alrighty so, I thought my mother was going to watch J-Bug at my house, well she never showed so I packed up and went off to the church with lil man! He fell asleep on the ride and I was thrilled because I just knew he would sleep in the lobby while I had my meeting. So arrived and And picked him up out of the car while still asleep, yes I said I picked him up 62lbs and all! Well I went to the door and no one was there, I turned around and slipped on the grass and NOW I have a sprained ankle!!!!! WooooHooooo! How about that! J-R0cK was the hero, he went looking for help, went in my car tried to get my purse so I could call for help!

Soooooo if this wasn't bad enough.....he was out of control during the whole meeting!!!!

next thing I know, he tell me, he has to go.....yes..you know, he HAS 2 GO!!!!!! Well w/ my cripple self...it was too late...He relieved himself.....ALL of HIMSELF at church!!! Im glad I had extra clothes in the car!!! So I wanted 2 die!!!!! Sunday will be pretty hilarious!!!

The painter came......he wants 2 charge $585 to paint our master bedroom....Does that sound reasonable?????? Im not sure. Well tomorrow Im suppose to have lunch with Chris...Im extra excited, I hope I feel better, we are suppose to chill wit Spyke! We will see!

2 comments:

Kendy said...

The paint better have some real gold pieaces in it. I dont know what would be reasonable. I paint things myself. If you have the money and dont want to then do it. But shop around and usually they like to work out deals to be competative.

Kendy said...

Thanks for the shout out. Yea I thought that the other two were kind of public so I decided to do this blog for more personal communication with the ones I love.